Updated: Jul 31, 2019
Just a nurse who wants diabetes to go away with honest, sustainable, obtainable, & affordable methods! "We ALL Need to live!"
1. What do you do and How long have you been in business?
I help people achieve health and wellness with affordability, sustainability, and obtainable methods. I am a Certified Pre- Diabetes Lifestyle Coach and Certified Diabetes Educator. I have been in business for a little over a year now.
2. Why did you pick this particular field to do business in?
I picked this business because of my family. I have had 17 of my family member succumb to diabetes and comorbidities. None the less, I know that diabetes, type 2, is reversible.
3. Tell us about a challenge you have had in business and how you have overcome it?
When I started my business I did everything by myself, but since than I have learned to invest in my business so it can reward me. With that said, I still am learning the right people to contract with for success.
4. Why do you feel you have been as successful as you have in your business?
I have been successful because I have not given up and I give everything my best effort, It is a lot, but it is worth it. People are listening, I am obtaining clients, and being booked for speaking engagements.
5. Why are you so compelled on seeing other women win BIG?
Women have to win BIG! I know that every woman has a story and just for that she needs a WIN!
6. So, what's next in 2019 for you?
In 2019, The Wellness Loft will be going on a restaurant and lounge tour. We will also be working with chefs for our food desert project. We will also be teaching in Texas.
7. Fun fact about yourself.
Sometimes I binge on marshmallows.
8. How can we stay connected with you?
(Social media handles)