Updated: Jul 31, 2019
This lady here is truly a boss...she lost 4 million dollars and bounced back! You will meet her and be inspired instantly! Meet Veronica, everyone calls her Vee! Check out this interview where we had a chance to learn more about being Vee The NP:
1. What do you do and How long have you been in business?
"I am a family nurse practitioner, that owns a private primary care medical practice, IV hydration lounge, and medspa in Charlotte NC. Ive been in business for myself for the past 16 years."
2. Why did you pick this particular field to do business in?
"Ive always had a passion for helping others, so it was a natural progression for me to become a nurse practitioner after having worked as a nurse for 20 years."
3. Tell us about a challenge you have had in business and how you have overcome it?
"My most eminent challenge was taking a grave financial hit back in 2008 with the healthcare reform changes that directly affected small businesses. It caused a significant decrease in my clientele, enough that I lost my dream! That was truly a sad time! But like the phoenix, we rise from the ashes... I had to rebuild. Got a job, and did it all over again! The goal never changes, but sometimes the path to get there does."
4. Why do you feel you have been as successful as you have in your business?
"Im successful because I help other people. My gifts are not for me, but for others. I don't chase money, I chase opportunities to bless other people. The money is the easy part."
5. What's your take on women empowerment?
"How do I feel about women empowerment...2 words WE BAD!! excuse the bad grammar! Women are a force to be reckoned with...even though we can be highly emotional creatures, but that is what makes us unique."
6. Fun Fact about yourself: "I love to roller skate!"
7. So, what's next in 2019 for you? "What's next...anything and everything. I look forward to expanding my brand in media, having more speaking engagements, mentoring, traveling, and applying pressure to others to get off their ass and make it happen for themselves.“ More importantly I am continuing my “Watch My Flo” IV Hydration tour to teach doctors & nurses how to get into the billion dollar industry of health & wellness. Next stop DC on August 3 and Atlanta September 14.
8. How can we stay connected with you?
Follow me on IG & FB @VeeTheNP